Saturday, September 27, 2008

CONSTRUCTION BEGINS!!!
Oh Boy what have we done!!! We signed on our construction loan this week and have begun already. It took three days to get our back porch broken out. I have never seen a bigger piece of concrete. It was to big to haul off so our contracter buried it in the backyard. Danny and Mckay stripped shingles on the front side of our roof and will do the rest on Saturday. This is a huge project that we are very excited about but are nervous about all the time it will take since we are pretty busy already. I guess now I have an excuse to say NO to some of the other things I am invloved in. I plan on posting update pictures as we go along. I just wish I had taken a picture of the porch. The contracter worked on it for three days with a jackhammer, saw, and small excavater and FINALLY got the stupid thing out. If anyone has suggestions on remodeling we are completely open to them. Wish us luck (HA HA)

1 comment:

Nathan, Mariann &Talon said...

Your house looks so good so far. I am so excited for you! How come I can't leave a coment on the Wright Blog?