Saturday, September 6, 2008

This is my feeble attempt to connect our family with those who are far away and those who are much more tech savy than I. My boys would probably have this all set up in minutes without any problems but here I sit trying to figure it all out. Just a little update on our family. Mckay is into the soccer season and thier team has had a disappointing start 1 and 2 both loses were by one point and very disappointing. Jonathan is practicing full swing for the musical Pirates of Penzance, in which he is cast as the Major General. (This will be a fun one!!!!) The play is sometime the middle of October. I will post a date for sure when I know. The girls Amy and Sarah started dance and are excited about thier christmas concert. Amy will dance to a Polar Express song and Sarah will dance to Grandma got ran over by a reindeer. Danny and I are just trying to keep up!!!

No comments: